Jo- regular chat time

Fri Oct 26 21:03:06 2001

I have emailed Mr. Wiseman and also the Webmaster. I will let you know if and what reply I get back. I think this was brought to their attention once before though.

I did also mention the option of the links in case they won't agree or don't know how to put a chat room directly on site. If we only have the link option I guess we could leave the chat window open when on the internet then we would see if anyone enters. Even if you get your posts directly on the board you can keep another window with the browser open at the same time.

JEAN

"How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on"

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Jo Eslick Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 8:11 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: regular chat time - Jean

Thanks Jean

Could I ask you to forward that information to Dr Wiseman, that would be great, my only concern is that people have to download the program, my point is the chat room I am looking at doesn't require any downloads, and would actually be ON the adhesions site. Perhaps if we give both options to Dr Wiseman, then he can choose which one he thinks is most appropriate.

Setting a regular chat session is what I envisiged, as well as the opportunity to "pop in" to see if anyone else was in the room. I thought that if the regulars were willing to go on a roster to be "in" the chat room at specific times, we could catch people just "travelling through" the site for the first time. What do you think?

Love & gentle warm hugs

Jo (Australia)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
  Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: