Dear Nancy from Sally

Fri Oct 26 21:36:54 2001

Dear Nancy, I should put pictures on the board or on my home site of how our place looked when we first got it. Yes, I put in every flower etc. I used to do everything, including all the animals. They were all my friends, including the bull, which was stupid. My husband finally called the butcher after the bull just walked through the corral taking down an electric fence, a hog wire fence and 2X6 boards only to stand next to the grain barrel waiting for his mother (me) to feed him. Unfortunately, I had to give him the cattle prod on his nose, so he wouldn't gore me with his horns before I could put the feed back in his bucket in the pasture. Anyway that's not what you were talking about.

I just get nostalgic for the days when I used to walk up the mountain, and feed the animals and have a life instead of laying in bed moaning all the time. Sorry, I'm so pitiful, it's all I do these days, well except for running the Inn and meeting the requirements of a business which is no small task. More paper work everyday. America has this paerwork reduction act, which adds another layer of paperwork. LOL/. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: