Re: So nice to hear from you Kathy ~Jo & all

Sat Oct 27 11:33:20 2001

Hi Jo and all! ") Oh have I missed you! I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting. I only have the energy to play online on the weekends now that I'm working full-time. I just can't get my energy up during the week to turn my computer on........darn, double darn! So please know that I love you all and you are always in my heart, and please don't worry - I promise to be here on the weekends. ") The job is going well at the police station - people are very nice and very helpful. I gotta tell ya though, the job is very interesting! I've always loved the cop and detective shows on TV and now I get to listen to all that's going on in the city. Hmmmmm, do you think that I'm just nosey? tee hee I'm still having my lower left and right side abdominal devil pain along with the good ole lower back pain - my pain meds are helping out somewhat with that as well as the positive thoughts I try to keep in my head. Surgery will be coming soon for me, I'll keep ya posted. To all the new people - HI, so glad that you have found us! You're with a group of very loving, knowledgeable, and caring people here that will give you their heart and know exactly what you're talking about when you say "OUCH, I have pain right here and it feels like this".........I just love the fact that I finally found people that knew what I was talking about when describing my pain and not looking at me like I had a snot hanging out of my nose. tee hee......... I love you Jo - you sweet thing you...I pray all is going great with you! Keep smiling that beautiful smile of yours honey bunny! Love with lots of gentle hugs to you Jo! ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: