Re: Additions to Chat Rooms and other things

Sat Oct 27 22:35:42 2001

JEAN: You are such a wonder! Thank you for taking the time to do this for us. There's a special place in heaven for you.

CHRISSY: I've missed your pink. Glad to hear your new job is going well. Keep up the good work!

JO: If you go for the Nair - don't forget to take it off!!!!

Just a note I got from a Medscape broadcast:

IBS Is Costly and Significantly Impacts Quality of Life Two studies indentify the economic burden and lowered quality of life for IBS sufferers compared with non-IBS sufferers. http://www.medscape.com/44261.rhtml?srcmp=gas-102601 <A HREF="http://www.medscape.com/44261.rhtml?srcmp=gas-102601">Read it here</A>

You do have to register, but it is free to do so.

SALLY: Of course the PRA means more paperwork - something like "We're from the government and we're here to help you." *LOL* Sounds to me like you'll have to train some of the animals to come to the house for treats, just so you can see them. They are a great help in our situation. One of my cats insists on sitting on the arm of my chair when I'm at the computer. But then she wants attention, so I spend more time at the computer.

KARLA: Sorry I missed you in the chat rooms tonight, I was kind of busy at the time - had three MSN messenger conversations going at the same time in different windows *LOL* I didn't even get confused about who I was talking to! There's snow on Katahdin, and it's getting cold up here.

LESA: Just remember when you go the chat room and there's no one else there - if you start talking to yourself and the answers make sense, you need help fast! *LOL*

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I've got my grandson for the night, so I will no doubt suffer for it on Monday - I take him home tomorrow in time for his third birthday party. He's growing so fast, it's hard for "Ninnie" to keep up with him.

Gentle hugs to all.

Nancy in NB

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: