To Sally from Jean

Tue Oct 30 02:16:10 2001

Sally, I am a distributor of Printing and Promotional Products (Advertising Specialties). I also do Graphic Design, Designing of Logos, Photo Editing and Photo Restoration, laminating. I am known for my artist talent and even some of the local printers use me to design things for them. It is items wanted and needed for businesses to promote themselves, basic office needs, organizations, clubs and even some non- business people who just want a design or Graphic with wording printed on products. Everything is sold in quantity, not just one or two of an item (those items are just transfers).

I design. do the Lay-outs and print Brochures, Business Cards, Carbonless Forms, Flyers, Tickets, Menus for Diners, Signs ,Posters and Photos. These are the "Printing" on Paper and Cardstock items. I also sell Wedding Invitations by Carlson Craft and Birchcraft.

The "Promotional Items" are too numerous to mention but pretty much anything can be printed on. They are items that are Embroidered, Screenprinted, Foil & Pad Stamped. Some of the items are T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Polos, Hats, Jackets, Aprons, Mugs, Cups, Glasses, Buttons, Pens, Keychains, Stickers, etc. etc etc. You can even get Stuffed Toys with little T-shirts on with a logo or words screenprinted.

I just got finished doing work for the Elections which included Political Yard Signs and Posters, Pens, Pocket Planners etc. I also do all my own Book-keeping and bill paying.

I have never done or attempted to do Web Pages as of yet, haven't really had the time to read up on it or experiment.

P.S. We are also Landlords, sold our 4-Unit this past year because it has gotten to be too much for me with my medical problems but we still have 2 more buildings we rent out with 3 Units. JEAN

An understanding friend is better than a therapist.... and cheaper too!

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Sally Grigg Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 9:24 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: To Jean from Sally

Dear Jean, what exactly do you do? Does it have anything to do with the internet, like promoting Inns? LOL. LOve, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: