Re: surgery tomorrow for Helen G

Tue Oct 30 15:47:50 2001

The best of luck to you. Let me know what you had done and how you are doing. My prayers are with you. Love, Dolores dtouch@bellsouth.net

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Gibson To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 5:20 PM Subject: Re: surgery tomorrow for Helen G

Jean, your so brave!!!, I've been reading all the problems you have been having of late, I feel for you too!!. Here's hoping this will be the last one for a while, thankyou for thinking of me. Love Helen G

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Jean Long To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 3:38 PM Subject: RE: surgery tomorrow for Helen G

Good Luck with your surgery Helen. Sorry you have been having so many problems and going through so many surgeries!! I feel for you! Jean

JEAN

An understanding friend is better than a therapist.... and cheaper too!

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Helen Gibson Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 9:31 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: surgery tomorrow for Helen G

Hi to all,

I know that I don't post very often, but I do keep in contact with Jo and Phil, and you are all in my thoughts! I read the board when I have the time, which lately hasn't been very often. I would like to say Hello to all the new people that have found this wonderful site and hope that you will find some helpful information and support. I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow (Tuesday) I will be having surgery yet again to free up my sigmond colon. This will be my 4th operation in 12mths and my 5th hospital stay. It's been a horrible year for us Aussies, and without the support that I have received from you guys, I think that I would be a basket case by now!! Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, and hopefully I'll be back online by next week. Pain free hugs for everyone Love Helen G

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: