Clare - Ro & Jo show meets at Hawaiian conference......

Tue Oct 30 20:22:43 2001

Hi Clare!

I'm glad that you like my "groovy posts" and the Ro & Jo Show.....I have just finished a chat with Rose (aka Ro), and we thought it was time to combine the talents of our pets....a combination of cats, dogs & did someone mention a pig the other day?  LOL  Oh well, I'm sure it will make for a very comical performance.

A few of us have jokingly said a few times that we should have a "conference" - Hawaii was chosen because it meant we all had to travel to a tropical paradise & arrive sleepy, grumpy & full of pain meds!  LOL  So by the time we got down to the "business" of participating in the first international conference for adhesions sufferers.....after all the classes and activities (all including generous choices of mind & lip numbing, yummy alcoholic cocktails), we could finish the conference on a positive note because NONE of us would be feeling ANY pain by the end of it!  Rofl....the inaugural dinner most definitely would require a class act such as the Ro & Jo show......hehehehehhe

As for my groovy posts...mmmm...should I reveal my secret?  Oh bugga...I'm too generous to keep it to myself *grin*.....it's because I have all the IAS board messages forwarded to my hotmail account, there I have a selection of clever little tools I can use to make my posts "groovy" to use your words....LOL

Best of luck to you tomorrow visiting your GYNO....boy is he gunna get hit with a whammy.....he won't know what hit him! You will be so full of knowledge, information & ideas  I hope all goes well!

Love & gentle warm hugs

Jo (Australia)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: