a photo of Jo...will see what I can do!

Mon Nov 5 17:48:54 2001

Hey Rosey Posey,

I will see what I can do about a photo of me covered in paint, I will make sure I am wearing my very BEST painting clothes (that will give everyone nightmares!) and will see how I go getting Princess & Molls into the picture.....Molly never stays still for very long.  She is one of those waggy tail dogs that includes most of her body in the wagging!  LOL (let her inside yesterday afternoon, the kids got home from school....she was so excited, she charged across the kitchen floor to greet them, couldn't get traction on the tiled floor. and skidded into the dining room, and came to a stop with a bump (our very sturdy antique dining table with huge thick legs rofl).  She was a bit more cautious about going after the girls after that!  lol

Oh, and as for the cocktail, I had three glasses of wine last night Rosey....it was our 18th Wedding Anniversary......we both were so sick.....lol   Our favourite wine is called Jacobs Creek (we re-christened it at a dinner party a while ago as...Creek Water....) but we have had a few "mocktail parties" with the kids.......rum essence in coke...that sort of thing.....can't see that being the kind of cocktail we will need for the "conference", I think I will have to start taste testing the real ones......my favourite is a "Golden Dream" a VERY rich cocktail with Galiano, Orange juice, cream and another liquir I can't remember.....will have to get Shane to take me out for dinner again so I can taste one again....it's been a while....hehehehe

Love & gentle warm hugs

Jo (Australia)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: