Colette

Tue Nov 6 14:42:37 2001

Dear Colette

Helen Dynda posted an interesting paper yesterday which talked about the stress from September 11 causing an increase in pain in chronic pain sufferers....I think that article points to us all for many different reasons........ If we have highly stressful issues to deal with ESPECIALLY money, kids etc....our pain can sometimes get out of control.  These pressures creep in sometimes without us being aware of them....once the pain increases and you aren't handling your pain as well, it's time to take evasive action.    (This is my theory OK? )

If something at work is bugging you, or your pain increases try closing your eyes for a few moments and listen to yourself breathing.....deliberately slow each breath down, make one or two sigh's and you should feel yourself relaxing.  If you still don't feel better, do it again, particularly useful around the kids....mine know when I'm quiet to look out!  I come up with the best ways to deal with their behavior!  LOL  (when all else fails, I retreat to my beach quickly! ) hehehe

Give it a try and let me know if it helps you my friend

love & gentle warm hugs

Jo (Australia)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: