Re: Hey Gibbo!

Tue Nov 6 19:30:48 2001

Hey JO,

I'm taking it easy and behaving myself, I feel pretty good, the days are great not much pain, nights are abit bad still, and sleeping is abit ackward, but I feel really good for 1 week post op

What was the CT for? and the dye stuff? are you alright? I should be preaching to you to be good LOL. Hawaii sounds delightful, I don't think that hubby would be too keen on the idea LOL, and he might want to come to.... couldn't have that LOL Happy anniversary and hope you enjoyed the bottle of plonk.. Talk soon Love Helen

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Jo Eslick To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 6:44 PM Subject: Hey Gibbo!

Hey my tazzie/westy Helly-belly!

I got your ICQ message ..... I have had an anxious week, waiting to hear from you .... I am soooo pleased that all is well, you know the drill, no Wonder Woman stunts now, take it slow & steady.....yakida yakida do I sound like your parent? Hehehehe sorry, just a mate, looking out for ya

As for Hawaii...the idea has taken off so well....we might just have to really start fundraising! LOL... wouldn't it be great for us all to "stick together" for a few days in the sun....swapping scar stories....hehehehe I thought old folk were supposed to be obsessed with malfuntioning body parts! rofl...& I've just turned 38...sheesh, no where near old!!!

It's our wedding anniversary today, and we started off by me drinking that horrible chalky stuff for a CT scan this morning, closley followed by an injection of that horrid dye contrast stuff! ICK....Shane has a bad case of spring flu, I have a ripper headache & everything ache....so we opened a bottle of Creek Water (Jacobs Creek Chardonne) and we sat in the dining room and traded groans...isn't that romantic! rofl...

Looking forward to chatting with you on ICQ soon..

Love & and gentle cool hugs (cause you are on my side of the world, so warm hugs would just make you too hot *grin* )

Jo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------version see http://www.adhesions.org/forums/

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: