Milwaukee

Thu Nov 8 21:09:41 2001

Things did not go well in Milwaukee. My old urologist doesn't do urinary revisions anymore...and says he doesn't think that the new guy will touch me. He did request my records tho...so there is still a little hope. My local doctor and I had a long talk on Monday. When I went into kidney failure my daughter was told that I was not a candidate for transplant or dialysis. No one I talked to understood...so I asked. He said that because of all of my problems I would be so far down on the transplant list...and as for dialysis he just doesn't believe that I can go thru it. He asked me if I wanted to pursue these options...saying that some people just get to the point where they say no more....that is what I am saying right now. I do however have one option being worked on if the doctor in Milwaukee says no. I have made friends with a wonderful woman on the internet who has a sister who works with some big doctors at the U. of Texas. She has already asked her to make some contacts for me...and has offered me a place to stay down there. I don't know how I feel about that...I am tired of running around.

--
Karla

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: