Re: hello my pink friend....Chrissie Hi Jo Honey bunny!

Sat Nov 10 09:05:18 2001

Hi sweetie pie Jo! I just LOVE your emails with the smiles and flowers! What program is that? You are so right about faking it during the day and then coming home and falling apart. It's amazing the strength you use during the work day isn't it?! We can do what we can do while putting our minds to it....positive thinking works for me.... I miss so much being able to read and write during the week. But on the weekends I get to play catch up and see how all my sweets are doing. I caught a cold a couple of weeks ago and for a while there I just couldn't shake it. Then my right ear went deaf (still can't hear out of that ear) So I went to my PCP and found out I had pneumonia. I was put on some antibiotics and I'm still deaf in the ear and it feels as if a truck ran over my chest. Ouchy. I'm praying that this ends soon. geesh..... ") I love you Jo and smile with your wonderful emails......you are a peach... Love and wonderful gentle loving hugs to you sweets, ~Chrissie xo's <~~and many more ")

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: