Re: HELP! Anyone have info on getting social security disability?

Sat Nov 10 17:23:18 2001

Tami,

How could any lawyer tell you that adhesions are not a disability? He doesn't know what the heck he is talking about. I am aware of at least one person that got disability because of her adhesions.

Please write to my email address... ifirgit@new.rr.com I used to work for Social Security. I think that I can help you...no guarantees...but we can try.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Tami Dana" <tami_dana@hotmail.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 5:13 PM Subject: HELP! Anyone have info on getting social security disability?

> Hello everyone and Blessed Be! > It has been quite a long while since I have been here..hope all of you > are hanging in there and doing ok ((Hugs)). > I need help! I have finally come to the reality that I cannot go back to > work, I am lucky if I make it out of bed let alone go to work somewhere. > I have been fighting this and telling myself that I will get better and > be able to work again someday..well meantime I have no income. I cannot > get help from the department of human services, I have tried. They told > me to go apply for social security, well, I was told by a lawyer that > "adhesions are not a disability".. So now I am stuck, can anyone help > me please? I have lost my home, my belongings, my pride, everything > because of these adhesions and yet I was told that I am not disabled due > to adhesions, yeah right! I can tell you that I did NOT choose to loose > everything, have to move in with my mother, not be able to work, go > places with my children, have a sex life, or have a life period! I do > not know what to do, I just know that I have hit rock bottom and it > seems that wherever I turn, nobody will help me. ANY info anyone can > give to me, I will be grateful for. Thanks for your time and I hope to > hear from y'all soon. > ((Hugs)) > > -- > With love and understanding, > Tami Dana >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: