Re: NEW MEMBER - To Kimmi

Wed Nov 14 12:34:50 2001

Lesa, Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes I have had alot of problems through the years, I try to put it into prospective and think of others who are far worse, Like my Dad who is dying. Found out over the weekend he has 3 months to a year to live, and to top it off my mother is threatening to commit suicide. My mother is a manic depressed person who has attempted suicide many times, so this is really scary us, Can't handle the thought of losing both of them. All this stress between my parents,my health and our limit of money and trying to figure out birthdays and xmas is putting me under alot of stress and really taken an extra toll on my body. I suppose to join a stress management program to help me relax but it cost 300 dollars and honestly don't have it at the moment. Thank you again for welcoming me. Hugs Kimmi

> ----- Original Message -----
From: TODDnLESA@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 10:14 PM Subject: Re: NEW MEMBER - To Kimmi

Kimmi, Wow! It sounds like you've had some pretty serious stuff happening with you. I just want you to know that the people here can totally relate. On this board I have found so much help, love, support and true friendship and it has helped me through some pretty tough times. You take care of yourself and I will put you in my prayers. Love, Lesa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: