Re: Helen C- pelvic clearance

Thu Nov 15 20:42:53 2001

Hi Helen, Dr Wiseman wrote to me two days ago, asking me to look after Karen. I have an agreement with him that I will send all international people visiting my site to the IAS and the IAS will refer all UK people to me. In the last few months I have sent 27 people and Janet Karem has very kindly written to them. Dr Wiseman has sent me 8 people including Karen although she had all ready written to me herself. I would appreciate it if you come across anyone from Britain, if you could tell them about the UKAS website. Thank You.

This is the Prof that Karen was being treated by, she told me that he was he was a pioneer of laser laparoscopy's and adhesion treatment. I have not heard of him but I will contact him and ask him about the pelvic Clearance. I will let you all know what he says. Love Kath

Prof C Sutton - Consultant in Obstetrics & GynaecologyCONSULTANT: Prof C Sutton Male/Female: M

QUALIFICATIONS: MB,BCh,FRCOG QUALIFIED AT: Cambridge University and St Mary's Hospital YEAR OF FIRST QUALIFICATION: 1967

SPECIAL INTERESTS: Laser laparoscopic surgery.

E-MAIL WEB SITE:

PRIVATE CLINICS

GUILDFORD NUFFIELD HOSPITAL Stirling Road, Guildford GU2 5BF Tel: 01483 555800 Fax: 01483 555888 Waiting Times - N/A Waiting Times - N/A

Clinic Times: Tuesday 1000 - 1230. Wednesday 1030 - 1230. Secretary Tel: 01483 555833 Secretary Fax: 01483 555835

\\\\ ( o o) ---------ooo-----(_)-----ooo---------- In Friendship Kath Findlay The UK Adhesion Society kath.findlay@adhesions.org.uk http://www.adhesions.org.uk ----------000----------000------------

Dear Karen:

Oh, I do see where you said his name was Professor Sutton. Sorry, but I have not heard of him. I did contact Dr. Wiseman for you and we will see if perhaps he has any names for you.

My prayers are with you,

Helen Chalmers

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: