Re: update from Helen G

Fri Nov 16 00:44:34 2001

Hi Rose!!

I didn't want to be part of the club either, no offence LOL

Love Helen G

>----- Original Message -----
From: rowdyladyrose@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 7:27 AM Subject: Re: update from Helen G

> Darling Helen G.
>
> I am sooooo sorry. I didn't want you as part of my club(;-))!
>
> sweet gentle virtual hugs,
> rose
>
> At Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Helen Gibson wrote:
> >
> >Hello to all,
> >
> >Well it's 4.30am in the morning here and I've been awake for a couple of
hours with pain, I've just taken a pain pill, the first in over a week and I'm waiting for it to kick in so I can go back to bed. > >It's been only 16 days since my lap and the bladder pain is back with
vengeance, it never really has gone away. I'm sitting here feeling so angry and sad that it has got back to this point so soon, I wasn't expecting to need pain meds at all for at least a couple of months, I've never had the pain come back so soon after an op. > >I know that many of you have experienced return of pain within a short
period of time, but I honestly didn't think that it would happen to me. It's like where do I go from here!, I haven't even been for my post op appointment yet!! and I know that my surgeon is not going to be happy with the fact that I'm experiencing pain once again. > >I know that I'm still healing, but this is definitely not healing pain
that I'm experiencing, this is full blown bladder ache, it's awoken me 3 times this week and it also aches during the day. > >Thanks for letting me vent, I feel so stupid, sitting here feeling sorry
for myself in the early hours of the morning. > >Pain free hugs to everyone
> >
> >Love
> >Helen G
>
> --
> kcmo ro(se)
> ICQ #131145100
> If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it
> poorly.
>

Enter keywords: