Re: Kimmi- Well an Update! I think i need yet another surgery and soo depressed!

Sun Nov 18 09:10:07 2001

Jean, No Don't think I have tried it straight. I have used many menopause herbal combinations you can buy. Will give it a try at the same time I am going to call GYN about this new patch not working so great. Thanks Kim

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Jean Long To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 2:48 PM Subject: Kimmi- Well an Update! I think i need yet another surgery and soo depressed!

Kimmi, Have you ever tried "Evening in Primrose Oil" Gel Caps? It is good for heat flashes and other menopausal symptoms. I even heard of a woman who has her teenage girls on it for mood swings and she said it really helped them. You can purchase it at any health food store or anywhere that sells vitamins and minerals.

JEAN

"Birthdays are good for you: the more you have the longer you live" -----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Kimmi&Dave Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 1:15 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Well an Update! I think i need yet another surgery and soo depressed!

Jo, Oh my I agree with the HRT, in the 5 years I have been on them, I don't think they have gotten my levels right. I always have the hot flashes, mood swings,night cold sweats not fun. I have tried changing meds around am on the patch right now, but again I am not too happy with this one. It seems to give you a large dose of estrogen when you put the new patch on then fades down, so when u get down to where you are finally stable its time to put a new patch on..lol go figure huh.. Hugs Kim

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Jo Eslick To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 7:32 PM Subject: Re: Well an Update! I think i need yet another surgery and soo depressed!

Dear Colette

Don't apologise for not getting back to me.....I have had so many emails this week, I read them & then just delted without answering them! I have even missed welcoming a few of the new people....we all have our ups & downs....and stress over money is usually lurking there somewhere for most of us.

It's so hard when you haven't got a doctor who cares enough about your pain, discomfort etc.....even my understanding Doc is getting a little toey about pain meds.....I do have days where I manage to be free of pain meds, but those are days when I am practically a lounge lizard.... doing very little at all .... maybe watching a video with the kids, or reading a good book.....

All we can do is take one day at a time, and pray that some how we will get what we need. Stress, worry, money it all adds up to extra pain.... ((((Colette)))) I am glad that surgery is a last resort.... this HRT is no easy thing to get used to, and with summer coming on fast for me...I'm not looking forward to it with my own little private furnace switching on when it's not needed!

I hope you get the help you need with the rent etc...take care kiddo...

love & gentle warm hugs

Jo

>From: Luckylady379@aol.com (Colette )
>Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
>Subject: Re: Well an Update! I think i need yet another surgery and soo depressed!
>Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 07:48:37 -0600
>
>Hi JO<
>Well i'm really thinking everything through and right now surgery is not
>an option i'm so tired of it! Right now my life is in such a mess my
>hubby has'nt gottten paid for a month were behind on our rent, today i'm
>going to call some places to see if i can get help in that area! Besides
>the chronic pain and mental, i'm constantly tired 24/7 headachs achy
>every joint hurts, this is just awful, i still am on MOM for bm
>movements and i told my dr he really did'nt seem to care! I think
>because its saline, but all ion all i'm addicted to it! I'm looking into
>alternatives for now for my endo and its either going to be depo-provera
>shot or syneral(its a nose spray that u use 2 times a day we need to
>suppress the estrogen i produce! I know that with the spray i can only
>be on it for 6 months depo there is no time limit! Surgery is going to
>be a last resort and a desperate one! Thank you for being concerned and
>sorry i have'nt post sooner there is so much going on right now!
> Love
> Colette
> >
> >Oh Colette! My sweets!!!
> >Be careful, oh take it ever so slowly....I had my ovaries out in April, & it is hell! I can't get my hormones to a level that is comfortable...it got rid of some of the pains, but I just got new ones to replace them, & I am doing less now than I was before surgery....oh please be careful....
> >
> >Loves ya...take care
> >Jo
> >
>

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------version see http://www.adhesions.org/forums/

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: