Rhonda I'm a huge fan of Ms. Gabaldon!!

Mon Nov 19 22:47:01 2001

Hi Rhonda!

My husband and I are both hooked on Diana's books & we have read them all several times waiting for the Fiery Cross to be released.  Claire & Jamie always keep me company while I am in hospital and infact I emailed Diana before my last major surgery to tell her.  I was surprised and delighted to get a reply!

Diana has kept me company through many a long sleepless night ... it's a pity it takes her so long to write one book, but then they wouldn't be full of facinating descriptions of 17th century life & medicines etc.....I have read the reviews on Amazon by some of her readers and was disappointed to see that many of them didn't like it!  They were the ones hooked on the idea of the time travel..... I liked it for historical reasons & because I love the relationship & companionship Jamie & Claire share & it was interesting to read the development of Bree & Rogers.....

I read up to four books a week when I am restricted to bed with a really bad dose of pain, we are painting our house at the moment, so that has slowed down my reading somewhat.  I am also reading Harry Potter wit my youngest daughter LOL, we have to read a chapter every night or she won't stay in bed...guess she is hooked on reading like everyone else in our family.

Nice to meet a fellow Jamie & Claire fan.

LOve & gentle warm hugs

Jo (Australia)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: