Re: Rice Pack- or heat pack - Karla

Wed Nov 21 16:55:45 2001

Hi Karla!

I will have to remember that, silly me, the irls got candlewax on a good tablecloth a while ago....  I was going to use paper towel on both sides and then run a warm iron over it....  I wonder if the towel would work better...  hmmmm.  I got the idea of the warm towel when I was in hospital a few years ago, they won't let us take our wheat packs, because they are a fire hazard!  Can you believe how stupid this world is getting!  Everyone is so wound up about "litigation" no one is willing to breathe! *sigh*

Thnx for pointing out that it was an old message from Robyne.... I'm typing without my glasses on again....really dumb!  LOL 

It's nice to see you posting occassionally by the way

Love & Gentle warm hugs

Jo (Australia)

>From: "Karla"
>Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
>Subject: Re: Rice Pack- or heat pack
>Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:56:43 -0600
>
>Jo,
>
>I use the microwaved towels too. I actually picked that idea up when I had a candle spill all over a table of mine. It was the best thing I could think of to keep the wax soft and actually worked very well. It works very well for heat packs too.
>
>Karla >
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Jo Eslick
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 4:50 PM
> Subject: Re: Rice Pack- or heat pack
>
> Hi Lesa & Kim
>
> Heat packs made from rice, wheat or corn are great, but did you know there is another one that is quick and easy? When I have pain in more areas that I have heat packs I just use a wet towel (not dripping of-course ) wrapped in a freezer bag & sealed with sticky tape. Pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes & hey presto, no sewing, no vacuuming up spilled rice, wheat or corn
>
> Lavender drops in the wheat packs has a theraputic advantage as it is a great aromatherapy treatment for headaches & pain, it has a calming quality to it.
>
> Love & gntle warm hugs
>
> Jo(Australia)
>
> >From: "Kimmi&Dave"
> >Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org
> >To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> >Subject: Re: Rice Pack
> >Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:55:39 -0600
> >
> >Lesa,
> >Great hon hope it helps.
> >Hugs
> >Kim >
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: TODDnLESA@aol.com
> > To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> > Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 10:30 PM
> > Subject: Re: Rice Pack
> >
> > Thanks Kim! I'm going to give it a try...I'll let you know how it works for me.
> > Love,
> > Lesa
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: