Re: Kimmi

Wed Nov 21 20:57:23 2001

Helen, Oh that's right forgot you were not US.. Its possible they carry that drug, you can actually go to an online pharmacy and find that out. You know I sometimes wonder where these doctors heads are someday and its sad we put our lively bodies on the table and let them do what is best. So then it becomes live and learn unfortunately. Now if you need another you will have state take all of what you see that many not be the full cause now but those adhesions are going to grow and attach they need to be cleaned up. With Dr Delise which I need to make an appt myself with him to discuss surgery. He mentioned he would start with lap and then what if that wasn't good enough do you have a problem will full inssision. So I try to tell him like this one we are approaching you go in there and you do everything that needs to be done. If you anything mentions in your brain well this one might suspect to go bad treat it now. I don't care about the Lap or full size cut just do it and do it now. Tonight again my stomach is swollen to the size of a pregnant woman and the pain pressure feels like I could push out a baby.. Its terrible and you try and relate that one to male doctor they have no clue never pregnant don't understand.hopefully together we can all get bits and pieces of treatments and get em all together as one and present this to the doctors and say see FIXME!!!

Well hon gotta run.. Happy thanksgiving. Kimmi

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Gibson To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 9:27 PM Subject: Kimmi

Dear Kimmi,

thanks for the post, I will consult my Drs and see if I can get a referral to a pain management Dr, I don't know how long I will have to wait, but I will get the ball rolling. As far as him not removing all the adhesions, who knows what he was thinking, maybe he was in a hurry?, but at least I know now what some of the pain is being caused by. I will ask my Drs about the neurotin, it may be called another name over here in OZ, and see if I can take some to see if it helps at all. Thanks for caring!! hope your having a good day Love Helen G

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: