Re: Rice Pack- or heat pack

Wed Nov 21 22:00:29 2001

Errrrrr Kimmi, it was a way of making a heat pack...... wet towel, inside a FREEZER BAG!  Rofl....took me a while to figure out what you were getting at LOL!!!! Then put it in the microwave, heat for two minutes....then you have an instant heat pack!  rofl.... that cracked me right up when I finally figured out what you were talking about!  LOL

love & hugs,

Jo

>From: "Kimmi&Dave"
>Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
>Subject: Re: Rice Pack- or heat pack
>Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:15:22 -0600
>
>interesting so you have the heat/moist pain.. going to have to try that one, first thought when reading was she wanting me to put ice on my body...it shivered I don't the cold thing lol..and that's so right about the smells you can put anything in rice packs make them smell great...well drugs are kicking in my niter drug have to go through the brainless mode for a bit while it works.. god I hate that..well write tomorrow
>Hugs
>Kimmi >
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Jo Eslick
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 5:50 PM
> Subject: Re: Rice Pack- or heat pack
>
> Hi Lesa & Kim
>
> Heat packs made from rice, wheat or corn are great, but did you know there is another one that is quick and easy? When I have pain in more areas that I have heat packs I just use a wet towel (not dripping of-course ) wrapped in a freezer bag & sealed with sticky tape. Pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes & hey presto, no sewing, no vacuuming up spilled rice, wheat or corn
>
> Lavender drops in the wheat packs has a theraputic advantage as it is a great aromatherapy treatment for headaches & pain, it has a calming quality to it.
>
> Love & gntle warm hugs
>
> Jo(Australia)
>
> >From: "Kimmi&Dave"
> >Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org
> >To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> >Subject: Re: Rice Pack
> >Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:55:39 -0600
> >
> >Lesa,
> >Great hon hope it helps.
> >Hugs
> >Kim >
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: TODDnLESA@aol.com
> > To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> > Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 10:30 PM
> > Subject: Re: Rice Pack
> >
> > Thanks Kim! I'm going to give it a try...I'll let you know how it works for me.
> > Love,
> > Lesa
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: