Hi Everyone... ")

Fri Nov 23 11:01:25 2001

I wanted to say hi since it's been so long since I've posted. I do read your posts from the digest, it's easier to do it that way as I get all your messages in one email. ") HI to all the new people here on the board and welcome to caring, loving, knowledgeable people. I'm still working my full-time job at the police department. When I come home, it's dinner and off to bed. I'm so tired all the time I couldn't even enjoy Thanksgiving. grrrrrr and double grrrrrrrrrr as it's my favorite holiday. But I do have some left overs to enjoy - big YUMMY! I do have a question, when someone is going back and forth with tests and mini surgeries because the doctors have no clue what it is that she has, how much can one take? These so called tumors that are found in my friends stomach are also found under the arms as well. When the test come back abnormal - what would be the answer she will get when the results come back to what it is? I'm sorry if I seem like I'm talking in circles, but I'm just trying to understand it. Hope everyone is doing well - sending hugs and kisses to all! Love and Hugs, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: