Re: colonoscopies

Sat Nov 24 21:55:05 2001

gosh...you sound like me...even with your problems now. I went thru that. I also have to tell you something I laugh about today. I had surgery in June of 95...it was more than 15 hours long. Of course I had a central line. I was doing fairly well...but then all of a sudden I started running very high fevers....over 105. They finally discovered that my central line was infected so they whisked me over to the icu area where they do the placements. While there I kept thinking that somehow I was there and they were treating my "gunshot wound". I was struggling against everything they were trying to do. All of a sudden I told them...."my brother did it...but he didn't mean to...it was an accident". Here I was hallucinating....but for me it was clear as day. This brother and I don't really get along...so this is now a joke between us....he tried to kill me!!

--
Karla

> ----- Original Message ----- From: TODDnLESA@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2001 9:05 PM Subject: Re: colonoscopies

Karla, I too have several scars from central lines, eleven to be exact. During my long hospital stay I had central lines that kept getting infected so they had to keep moving them all around. It's funny when I get a mammogram done...you know how they always mark the scar areas so that they won't show up as a lump? Well, lets just say my boobs look like they are all "decorated" with those markers :) Love, Lesa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: