Fw: Kimmi-Pinched Nerves

Sat Nov 24 22:07:14 2001

Subject: Re: Kimmi-Pinched Nerves

I remember dealing with this very same issue many posting ago. I explained that there is no way any message therapy can reach the adhesions interabdominally! Only someone who has not visually seem post surgical intra abdominal adhesions could say or think this stuff!

Could you see anyone messaging my adhesions to accomplish ANYTHING..adhesions attaching intestine to intestine like wax dripped over a persons internal organs, adhesions attaching my intestines upside down from one side of my abdominal cavity to the other side...and without a look see surgery , it is impossible to diagnose what type of adhesion attachments one has, let alone where!!

One has to understand the term, " myofacial " to understand that Kimmi is NOT speaking of inter - abdominal cavity adhesional attachments..."myo" means muscle and "facial" means the fascia tissue near the muscle tissue. You, of anyone knows what that means, and if there is " intertissial " adhesion formation, one certainly can have those types of adhesions messaged..as gross as this sounds it is not unlike pounding out the fibers in " round steak " to soften that meat and tissue prior to cooking it.

This treatment cannot offer any help to adhesions within the abdominal cavity! Maybe Kimmi misunderstood things, had she stopped where she finished discussing the back adhesions, she might have been on track in sharing her information with other ARD sufferers, but only if she was sharing it with persons suffering back or spinal adhesions!!

Since there is a high percent of adhesion of the spine, mostly due to lamanectomies, ( low back fusions or disk removal ) adhesions form there often, the test Kimmi mentions would react that very way to adhesion formation of the back tissues following an invasive surgery.

I am sure there has never been an insurance company who has authorized any type of treatment as described here for an ARD sufferer...in fact, 9 of 10 insurance companies do not recognize adhesion as a medical diagnosis to even offer to cover such modes of intervention..most ARD sufferers cannot get a Dr. to say the word adhesions let alone a prescription for a message therapy for adhesions....like who, when and where did anyone get permission by an insurance company for this stuff?

Quote: " You can actually read about this treatment on the net there is allot of info on it now, its becoming a huge homeopathic treatment that is actually approved through many insurances. "

Kimmi...can you clarify this statement. What insurance companies back this type of treatment for adhesions and how did you learn of there coverage.

Quote "Actually there is another way to " check for adhesions," and this is through "myofascial treatments. "

How are the "adhesions" diagnosed through these myofascial treatments? This is very important to understand prior to anyone simply going into it blindly. How can one get insurance to cover a treatment FOR adhesions if the treatment is actually doing the "diagnosing" of the adhesions at the time of treatment..isn't insurance covered therapy based on a prescription or referral from a Dr.? Is a therapist qualified to diagnose medical conditions? They are not, can not and to the best of my knowledge, will not offer any diagnostic information to a " client " as in any of these message business's, they do not deal with patients, they deal with clients....

Non of this email make sense to me at all when it comes to dealing with intra abdominal adhesion formation post surgically!

--
Karla

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: