Re: Match

Sun Nov 25 11:21:34 2001

Kelley, Atarax, Hydroxyzine is an anti histamine.. IC patients have an allergy in the bladder that causes you to be allergic to the urine on the inside. This is suppose to help to relieve some of the discomfort with IC patients along with the Elmiron.. Not all patients get relief from Elmiron and Hydroxyzine but some do. Personally have not. I see the Urologist Tuesday. The doctor I see for IC is very renown has written many books and articles on IC.. His name is DR Sant.. It was funny when I first started reading info off the net I kept running across his name. I didn't seek him out he just ended up by being the doctor I was referred to here in Boston. There is are a few great IC websites out there that describe how painful IC can be along with many symptoms that go along with the IC.. As my gyn doctor said. There are 3 evil curses that women can get.. Endo, IC,those heavy painful periods.. Forgot the name of that disorder.

Hugs take care Kimmi

>----- Original Message -----
From: KLAW0824@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 10:18 AM Subject: Re: Match

> What is Artarax? I just started the Elmiron about three weeks ago.....
> I go for a check up on the 7th...Seems to be helping alot with the bladder
> pain......
> Kelley
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: