Re: Fibro - thanks Kimmi

Sun Nov 25 11:31:40 2001

Helen, Hugs oh boy do I know about that fatigue but not sleeping thing.. The fatigue is on two levels. Muscle fatigue and weakness to mental fatigue where you are dying to sleep. But once you try to sleep you never stay full asleep. Hence Fibro patients never reach the stage 4 recovery sleep. That is the stage that the body tries to recovery and help heal its self. Even if you take a nap in the afternoon if you are able too you still don't get into that recovery sleep. I sleep about 4 hours a night, and now thankfully I am able to take a nap now and then in the afternoon since all 3 kids are in school this year.. Hugs Kimmi

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 3:07 AM Subject: Re: Fibro - thanks Kimmi

Dear Kimmi:

Thank you so much for taking the time to forward the fibro information. What concerns me most is the chronic fatigue (my body just seems to shut down) and I will want to sleep forever and it takes an act of God (not really, just a hungry family) to get me out of bed. Or as tonight, no sleep is coming at all, and now tomorrow will be shot as I will want to sleep all day. I hate that as I want to spend the time with my children and go to a movie or something. Also, the aching in my legs bothers me a lot so I take the pain pills and climb back into bed in the morning until I feel some relief and I feel that walking won't be so painful.

Thanks again, Looks like I'll be reading for a time.

Love,

Hell-yun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: