Thanks to Kimmi and Jo(Wally)

Sun Nov 25 14:30:16 2001

I can not express my gratitude to you both, Kimmi & Jo(Wally), for the wonderful words you provided me with. It really helps to talk to others who are going throught the same things. I plan on calling me GYN on Monday to talk with her about going to Pain Management or waiting a little while longer to see if the pain goes away, since it has only been 5 weeks on Tuesday that I had my last surgery. Not to hopeful on it going away but trying to be. I feel like I know my body by now. I have had 3 surgeries this year, 4 if you count the Lap., and feel I know what surgery pain feels like and adhesion pain feels like; so I really am not looking forward to calling my doctor for her to tell me to give it a little more time. I don't feel that surgery is an option and want to find ways to deal with the pain. Like one of you said it does affect the family and it has mine big time. I feel so bad for my husband who has had to take on so much this year. He works full time and then comes home to help take care of the household; cook; and take care of the kids so that I can rest. I don't want the rest of my life to be this way. But if pain is something I will have to live with then I want a way to deal with it. I always try to remind myself that I am glad it is me going through this instead of my son. (Who with the uterine rupture could have died or had CP-he was born dead but now is a very happy, healthy little boy.) So, if someone had to suffer I am glad it was me. I also feel God helps me get from one day to the next and he must have a reason for me being in pain. Anyway..I will be looking into our Pain Management Center here and seeing what I can do. Thank you all again for being here; I am so glad that I found this site and this wonderful group of people. Hope to talk to you all more. Thanks again,

--
Christy from Alabama

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: