Re: Another question about Adhesions

Sun Nov 25 21:46:28 2001

Thanks Lesa for your post. I am sorry you are having to go through the same pain I am. In a way I am glad to find other women who have the same problem but then I hate that others are having to go through the same pain. I know how you feel. I feel like my adhesions with each surgery, to take out a female organ, have became worse. My hyst. was done in three surgeries. They tried first just to remove my uterus & cervix. Then I went to another doctor because of the pain and she removed my right ovary & fallopian tube-due to disease and it was bond to my colon with adhesions. Then in October I had the left ovary, fallopian tube & my appendix taken out and that ovary was bond to my colon too. I was covered in adhesions each time. The last two times the doctor put mesh in to help keep the adhesions from forming. But from what I have learned that did not work at all!! I start tomorrow to try to get in touch with my GYN and try to call our Pain Management Center. I will be keeping you and all the others in this group in my prayers. May one day they find an end to our pain! Thanks!

At Sun, 25 Nov 2001, TODDnLESA@aol.com wrote: >
>Sorry I hit the wrong key...anyway, he was WRONG! My adhesions came back
>worse than ever.
>Love,
>Lesa

--
Christy from Alabama

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: