Re: Karla

Mon Nov 26 16:40:53 2001

Dearest Karla:

Thank you for your kind words, and they are also written very well. OK, I think that I have gotten it through my thick head that I have done all that I can do (at the moment, for the year), and I'm not going to sit and think those terrible thoughts anymore. I have been told to see another doctor for the fibro. (see what wonderful words of wisdom he has to tell me), but that's it. I had all the tests, I had the lap (with supposedly the best surgeons here in the states), it didn't work, so I'm not going to sit here another moment blaming myself for anything - the cards were dealt, I'm a lot better off than many (as I stopped with one lap) and I'm not having another one until I see some success rates here. Thank you again Karla, for being here too, for coming back day after day, picking us up, making us laugh, being my friend, sharing your life with us so that we don't make the mistakes (or listen to ignorant surgeons) without checking it twice, even three times before agreeing to anything.

Love you,

Hell-yun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: