colostomy

Tue Nov 27 12:52:58 2001

Well, I've been scheduled to have my colostomy reversed in 2 weeks. It will be interesting to see how many adhesions have formed since the original surgery of Oct. 3. Since coming to this web site though, I have a much greater understanding of what's been causing all my problems and for this I thank all of you. I've been suffering from adhesions since I was 14 and 6 years ago i had a hysterectomy due to endo. I also had a laporatomy due to an abcess in my fallopian tube. But if I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't just sit there nodding my head like a good little patient when the Dr. said I need surgery. This is the last surgery I'm going to have, and I would skip it, if it wasn't so important to me to go back to my original plumbing. I just got out of the hospital yesterday, had me on huge amounts of demerol for 24 hours, it seems on top of everything else, I have shingles, in my eye. I guess I'll spend the rest of the day sitting around waiting for boils, locusts and frogs Thanks Everyone, Lynda Esparza

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: