Re: To Kelley from Jo

Wed Nov 28 09:12:32 2001

JO: Thank you SO much! I think it is GREAT that you and your daughters write notes, stories, and poems to each other....What a wonderful idea. I'm not too sure that my son would do that......But ya never know. Guess I can start it off uh? He is a very sensitive boy and he and I are actually very close. His dad.....Well.....Sperm donor and BOSS...LOL doesn't really have much to do with him. Doesn't like his "Attitude". They have never really gotten along, as Pete (my son) and I can say anything to each other....and his father likes the "Obedient, say nothing do everything" type of person.... Pete is a Freshman in highschool and has made the Junior Varsity basketball team. He actually plays football, basketball, and baseball....the latter two being his favorite. He's really good too. His grades slipped about a month ago, when I was working 9-14 hours a day, 5-7 days a week and was only able to come home and lay on the couch on pain meds and heating pad.....Wasn't able to go anywhere on weekends, as I was in bed or on the couch. It was a very hard time for each of us and that is when I noticed the "Change" in his attitude and behavior. When his report card came.....OH BOY! Thats when I decided that something had to change. My boss was unwilling to let me work 40 hours ONLY.... and that is when I started thinking of quitting. Pete and I talked more last night and it finally came out that he is very angry at my being sick and the "Dr" who did this to me......What a great thing! That he was able to put it into words and recognize that! I think its a step in the right direction......If only I can explain this disease to him! Thank you again for sharing your experience Jo, (and everyone else)....It really helps and gives me faith that I am not a lone!!!!!! Kelley

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: