Re: Kids...

Wed Nov 28 21:07:00 2001

Dear Cathy

I understand your concern, but really, if you don't think it or say it to anyone, then I doubt very much that he would think something like that!

I have 4 beautiful daughters all born by c-section and they KNOW that adhesions are caused by surgery, BUT they also KNOW that they are caused by trauma (such as a heavy blow to the stomach in a car accident), which I have suffered from, as well as endometriosis (which I also have) amongst other things!  I really am concerned at your line of thought, kids are very intuitive and I beg you to erase that thought from your subconscious now!!

As far as I am concerned, I would do it all again!  I love my children very much and it was the only option open to me to have a family.

Love your son, cherish him & give him loads of cuddles, what difference does it make that you had surgery and then had pain, consider yourself fortunate that ONE surgery is all you have had!  Many of us here have lost count.  Count your blessings, because I think they are many.

Love & warm gentle hugs

Jo (Australia)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: