Re: Endometriosis Question.......

Sat Dec 1 10:53:59 2001

Chrissie, Yes that is true you can have endo in any part of the body. I have never heard of in the ear, doesn't mean its not true. I know I have read about people having it in their shoulder, and that's a long travel from the pelvic area. Gentle hugs Kimmi

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 12:00 PM Subject: Endometriosis Question.......

Hi everyone ") I hope the holidays were wonderful for all of you! Me, I went to my sister in laws and had a nice meal (Turkey is my favorite, and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday) All was fine except for my wired brother in law....you know, the kind of person who is so smart he's missing his brain for common sense....shhhhhhhh - did I say that? tee hee Here is my endometriosis question: I know that endometriosis can be found elsewhere in the body other than the tummy area. I've even read that men can have it near their belly buttons. My question is, has anyone ever heard or know of a person having this disease in their ear? I know of someone that has been diagnosed of having endo. in their ear! Not that I don't believe that person, but I want to find out more information on this so that I can help her. Glad to see all the newbies online - Welcome to all of you to a wonderful site on the http://www! Love and hugs to all! ~Chrissie xo's (Christine Damon on the quilt)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: