Re: Sunday Morning!

Sat Dec 1 17:12:40 2001

Hey Kimmi -

No I'm losing blood through with my diarrhea! They don't know at this point what is causing it - only know I'm finding a lot of blood coming out into the toilet. Don't really know what we can do about it either... It's certainly not reason enough to go back into my abdomen in order to fix it either. In another 8 weeks time we're going to do another blood test to see if the iron injections are working - otherwise I may have to have some more blood transfusions - if that has to happen though I hope to talk my surgeon into letting me go home at night time - I so hate having to stay in hospital - it makes me feel so anxious - and I've had enough panic attacks to last me a life time - plus I really can not sleep in those horrid hospital beds, and I hate to be away from John, and also the last time I was in hospital (when I had my ileostomy reversed to a j pouch) my other dog died - and I know it's silly of me - but I kind of feel that if I'd been at home it wouldn't have happened - it was February - the hottest time of the year for us - and he was chained up on a 10 meter chain - for two years we'd never had a problem - only that day he got himself tangled up in our fence - and he must have been stuck there for ages - eventually he must have pulled himself free - for when John came home he found only his collar, and no doggy. The next morning John found him dead under our veranda. It still tears me apart - and I don't want that to happen to my new pup - he's a big lad of 8 months (black lab / rotweiler cross) and he's so precious to me, I'm scared something bad will happen to him if I have to go into hospital again!!!! I know it is irrational, but I can't help being afraid - I get nightmares about it!

Gentle hugs back you my friend,

Love,

Lin (Sniff, sniff)

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Kimmi&Dave To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, 2 December 2001 06:54 Subject: Re: Sunday Morning!

Lin, Happy to hear the iron injections are working. Low iron levels can most certainly make you fatigued all the time. How are you losing blood thru your back? Is it in the spine or something? Yes LOL is like a ha ha.. LOL= laugh out loud.. Gentle hugs Kimmi

> ----- Original Message -----
From: J&L VERMEY To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 12:26 PM Subject: Sunday Morning!

Sunday, 02/12/01 06:12:00

Hello my friends,

Good morning! How are you all? I had another 6 hours sleep this morning, and awoke at 6 am! I'm feeling a little tired, but I seem to have benefited from the iron injection that my doctor gave me last Tuesday! (They had found out that I was losing blood out of my back passage - and my haemoglobin level had gotten too low - which apparently was why I was feeling so lethargic and exhausted all! So now I have to have an iron injection every month).

I've noticed that most of you use the expression "LOL" - that expression is not used in New Zealand, and I don't know exactly what it means? Is it kind of like saying "ha ha"?

I am making some more bread for breakfast this morning! Jummy!

Well, I wish you all a nice Sunday (I realise that for many of you that it is still Saturday! Notice the time and date on the top?)

Love,

Lin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: