From Lin - can anybody give me some advice?

Sun Dec 2 16:06:09 2001

Hi dear people

I sent an email to Dr Wiseman, and got a very nice email back from him.

One of the things he suggested was that I might benefit from the tapes in the form of a lecture on "TEN (and more) WAYS YOUR DOCTOR CAN HELP TO REDUCE or ALLEVIATE ADHESIONS". I think indeed that I would find this invaluable, unfortunately there is a problem.

John and I are not very well off financially, and although John works full time (he's the manager of a very small business - which has just come back from the brink of bankrupsy - and his salary is not very high), I am not employed - as my illness has ruined any chance of that. I would like to become a member, but $50 American is $140 NZ - we do not even have that kind of money to spend on groceries a week - let alone spending that on the IAS membership. And if I were to buy the tapes direct it would cost $100 NZ, and again, we just can not afford to spend that kind of money. We struggle to pay our bills, and we live in a house which is not completed - I do not even have a bathroom or a proper kitchen, and I only have one cold water tap in my house.

My question therefore is there anything that can be done for somebody in my position? I need help so desperate.

Thank you so much for your help,

Lin Vermey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: