Re: Lisa

Wed Dec 5 05:40:55 2001

My only advice is to stay away from any kind of spinal blocks. You get very limited help...if any from them and they can actually cause you to have more pain.

--
Karla

Somewhere up in the stars.............. My angel and me!

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001 http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Cheryl Cole" <ccryder752@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 5:31 AM Subject: Lisa

> At Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Lisa wrote: > > > >Cheryl, My appointment is this Friday, the 7th. And then I have an > >appointment at the pain clinic next Tuesday the 11th. It is affliated > >with a local hospital here. I thinkyou had asked me where it was awhile > >back. I'm not sure what to expect there, it is all new to me, and I > >don't know of anyone who's been to one of them. So you're a Christmas > >decorater too. I love Christmas, and all the decorations too. I > >started a couple of weeks ago and I'm still not done. It takes alot > >longer these days, with the way I've been feeling. But I want to get > >them all up,or it won't be the same! It's great that you have your mom > >there. Will she be there for Christmas? > > > >-- > >Lisa > > > I have been going to a pain guy for about a year. All he has > done is try different meds and a TENS unit. It is a small box > with 4 wires with pads you put on your belly and back. It is > battery powered and you adjust the settings. It sends tiny > electrical impulses thru you. It didn't seem to help me, but > I think some of the other girls have liked it. When I finally > talked my pain Dr. into prescribing oxycontin he had a temper > tantrum, but gave it to me. I am getting a small amount of > relief from it. I don't trust this pain guy tho, as I said,'ve been > seeing him for a year to get to this point. Besides who can trust a Dr. > who has better trantrums than you do? I have an appt. with a new pain > clinic in Jan. and I;m hoping they will be looking into other methods > like hypnotism or > accupunture along with medications. Have you added your story > to the quilt? > Do Christmas decorations ever really get done? lol I will be > playing with my village till the day to take it down. My mom > will be returning home Jan. 2. I will be a mess for 2 days after > that. :( Gentle hugs to you.... >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: