Re: What ar Seniors worth?

Thu Dec 6 11:05:06 2001

Oh, thank you......what if you're only 43 and most of these apply to you!!! That's me.....3 years old one minute, 80 the next LOL!

Rose

At Tue, 4 Dec 2001, J&L VERMEY wrote: >
>My friend Prue just rang me and told me this one:
>
>Remember old folks are worth a fortune!
>
> a.. With silver in their hair.
> b.. Gold in their teeth.
> c.. Stones in their kidneys.
> d.. Lead in their feet.
> e.. And gas in their stomachs.
>
>I have become a little older since I saw you last and a few changes have come into my life, frankly I have become a frivolous old girl, I'm seeing 5 gentlemen every day, as soon as I wake Will Power help me out of bed, then I go and see John next it's time for Uncle Toby (a brand of cereal) to come along, followed by Billy T (a late NZ comedian), they leave and Arthur Ritis shows up and stays the rest of the day - he doesn't like to stay in one place for very long - so he takes me from joint to joint. After such a busy day I'm really tired and glad to go to bed with Johnny Walker, what a life! Oh yes, I'm also flirting with Al Zymer.
>
>P.S. The preacher came to call the other day - he said at my age I should be thinking about the hereafter - I told him I do all the time - no matter where I am - if I'm in the parlour - upstairs in the bedroom - or down in the basement - I ask myself now what am I here after.

--
kcmo ro(se)
ICQ #131145100
If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it
poorly.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: