Saturday, 8 December, 16:20

Fri Dec 7 20:26:21 2001

Dear friends,

I'm feeling absolutely disgusting today! And I've decided that I'd better go and see my GP next week and have a pregnancy test done! I've got EXACTLY the same symptoms I had during my last two pregnancies!

I've got such a migraine - it hurts so much I can't see straight. It started last night, and has only gotten worse. I haven't taken anything for it - don't want to do any harm.

I feel so nauseas - I'm taking it very easy right now - because I'm afraid that if I make a sudden movement that I'll end up physically being sick and I don't think I could bear tidying it up - John's at the fire brigade - so I've been lying in bed - hopeing I will start to feel better soon.

I've also got a majoy attack of frush - another thing in common with the last 2 pregnancies - only this time it's worse - I've got it down my whole GI tract! From my mouth to my bottom! As well as under my breasts.... luckily I noticed it in time and was able to get my doctor to write out a prescription yesterday afternoon - so hopefully it will soon clear up!

Oh well, no use in complaining! It's what I wanted and dreamed off.

We've got friends coming for dinner - they know I'm not very well today - so I'm sure I'll get plenty of help making dinner, that's the kind of people they are!

Well, gotta go,

Love,

--
Lin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: