Re: Hi All

Sun Dec 9 10:19:36 2001

At Sat, 8 Dec 2001, Kimmi&Dave wrote: >
>Hi All,
>Sorry I haven't chatted much lately. I have not been feeling well at all, and not been on the computer that much.
>I am really not sure what's going on but between the pain,depression and Christmas I am about to crack.
>Hubby picked up a second job to get us through the holiday season that means I have had to pick up alot of the slack at home, He is really great at trying to help with the kids and house and trying to keep up is totally wiping me out.
>I am so fatigued physically and mentally but I am not sleeping at night. I will konk out on the couch for a few minutes but that's about it. I take ambien for sleeping meds, but don't think its working anymore, so I have been adding OTC sleeping pills with the ambien but still only getting 4 hours if I am lucky.
>I have to make an appt with a new physiatrist hopefully he will straighten out some of this mess.
>I have a bunch of doctor appoints I am suppose to make have blown off so many of my check ups, so hopefully I will get enough energy to make them all. Almost a waste of time they don't do very much, going in complain re adjust meds is about it.
>Thinking of you all, and hope you are doing ok.
>Hugs
>Kimmi

Kimmi, I remember you from years ago, and wanted to say HELLO to you, I hate to see you suffering so much! I am dealing with everything and getting used to it. I take sonata for sleep, and take nothing else got tired of taking narcotics, and now I have learned to live with it! I am thinking of you. Christmas is hard on us this year too, my son is getting married in April, and that is already costing us! She is a sweet girl tho, but a strange family. I will not go there! Love to all!!

Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: