Hi Lillian

Tue Dec 11 08:46:41 2001

Hi Lillian!

I wonder why your mail isn't getting through to me!  Well I have two email addresses, the one I use for chatting with all my friends on the board is wallamara@hotmail.com but I also have a business address which is seslick@interact.net.au  so if your email gets sent back again, you can contact me on the second address, but please don't forward jokes etc to that one, because it is our main business one, and I haven't got time to sift through mail that doesn't require a quick answer ok?

I know that I owe you an email and I will write to you again soon, I have been busy this last month or so, and have fallen behind on my correspondence.  I hope you have had some pain free quality time with your family.  Jessica & I (my 9 yr old) have been reading Harry Potter, we read a LOT of it tonight because we have promised ourselves we wouldn't see the movie until we finished reading it.  LOL  The other girls finished it ages ago & are threatening mutiny if Jess & I don't get it finished soon!  As we decided that this was one movie we would like to go and see together.  Then Emma, Shane & I want to see Lord of the Rings....we have been fans for years.  In fact our flat when we first married had the most amazing poster of the Lord of the Rings on the wall in our hallway.... we can't wait to see it either!

Well Lillian, I look forward to your email soon

Love & warm gentle hugs

Jo (Australia)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: