Morning Everyone

Sat Dec 15 05:44:14 2001

Morning everyone. let yous all know we have a new pc and all. and ill gives yous my new emails its gonna feel good to hear from yous again its sweettiggerrose@yahoo.com and sweettiggerrose@hotmail.com and Tammie@discovernet.net i havnt been on line in awhile. ihope yous all are doing ok. Sunday night at 6 20 pm my uncle plaine went down thats my mom brother Roger Licht he had 3 others on the plaine and still no sign and no bodies my mom and dad going their today they live in kanosha auntie anne and uncle roger they have two grown up kids the plaine went down on Michican Lake we are gonna need alot of prayers that we can find them this was his favorite time of year for christmas so if yous could plz pray for uncle roger and the 3 others and auntie anne and kids.. here is my new icq so yous can add me again. its 141906690 Jaynie ty for calling me it was good to hear from you. Rose i lost your icq number so when you can can you plz add me its under my new nick name. ive been sick alot again so i have to see two drs for apointments next week my hernahs are getting way too big so i hope and pray something can be done soon in nj for me. Well wishings yous also all a Merry Christmas. hope to hear from yous soon. i dint have the address for this room.so i hope i can get it emailed to me it took me awhile to find it this morning. Loves Yous all and hang in their keep up the faith. Tammie Habhegger

--
Tammie Habhegger

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: