To Colette

Sun Dec 30 18:29:49 2001

Dear Colette, Hello, Best wishes for a better new year. I hope you feel better mentally and physically and win the Irish sweepstakes and make a million dollars or at least your husband gets a good job that he likes and pays decently. Everybody seems to have "vacated" the board during the Holidays, but please take the time to fill out the small questionnaire from Helen Dynda for the government and a copy to Dr. Wiseman. It's really important that the government start doing research and find us a good barrier so we can all feel better.

After every surgery, I hope it will be the last. This last time I saw the video and Dr. Reich got every little bit. He was feeling pretty good about the whole thing and he was meticulous and filled my abdomen with fluid and removed all the little particles of uck, etc. It didn't matter. They still came back. Pain, ah, to be free of pain. What would that be like? Not to make all of my decisions based on whether or not I can stand up that long. So please everyone, including Colette, fill out the questionaire. Sorry to use you to be so pushy. Take care. We love you. Sweet dreams, Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: