Sally- pictures

Thu Jan 3 15:45:02 2002

Sally, Sorry the pictures took so long for you to download, I didn't realize that. Just hoped it would give people some chuckles.

I can send them as Zip Files if you like. Not sure if everyone knows how to open zip files that's why I don't normally do it. The reason I embed them on my email is because some people can only get them that way (like Bev). Of course I can also send them as regular attachments, however Zip Files would be smaller.

I think I also sent you invitations to my albums which wouldn't be downloaded, just on a site for viewing. The only difference is that some of them don't have the funny captions.

If you prefer I don't have to send them at all, maybe some people don't like that I send them but I don't know if they don't tell me. Some people told me to keep them coming so I don't know who wants them and who doesn't.

JEAN

"SMILE............It confuses people!"

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Sally Grigg Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 5:20 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Sally- This is a test! Jean? Yes

Yes, your email came through, but it took hours for your dog pictures to download, so as much as I love looking at your dogs, could I ask you a favor, put them as an attachment or something. Love ya, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: