Re: Hi Everyone ") I have an idea! ")

Sun Jan 6 18:33:39 2002

That's a great Idea Chrissie, I would love to come.

\\\\ ( o o) ---------ooo-----(_)-----ooo---------- In Friendship Kath Findlay The UK Adhesion Society kath.findlay@adhesions.org.uk http://www.adhesions.org.uk ----------000----------000------------

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Chrissy492@aol.com Sent: 05 January 2002 21:15 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Hi Everyone ") I have an idea! ")

I hope that everyone is doing well these days and had a very happy beginning of 2002! I'm doing well, still working, still tired, still with the devil pain. Ahhh, got that off my chest....tee hee I have an idea....( I know, dangerous) and no it's not getting the toe stuck in the bathtub faucet....LOL The idea is, how about all of us getting together in one location?! I know that it's hard for some of us to travel, but when we get to our destination we can stay in our jammies and share heating pads. ") My heart would love to meet you and actually give a hug! Let me know what you think about this. Do you think it's a silly idea? Or do you think that it's too far fetched? I know that I would love to meet my sweeties and if anyone would like to join me.........yeah, yippee, doing imaginary cart wheels in my living room. Love to you all and here comes some big, gentle hugs....... ~Chrissie (Damon, New Hampshire)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: