Dear Sally & friends...

Mon Jan 7 03:01:46 2002

Hi Sally and all my mates on the board.....

Sally said in her message below that she enjoyed the chatter between Jayne & I but felt like she was reading a personal message.  Well Sally, I have thought about whether or not to post these kind of messages on the board or to send them to just the person it is addressed to and decided it I should still post them on the board because most of what we are discussing is relevant to others too.  So, here it stays on the board for all to read :-)

I just want to continue to do whatever I can to help others cope with this horrible situation we live with.  Sometimes I start reading the messages on the board and find that someone else has had a similar experience to me, and somehow I find comfort in the thought that someone else understands how I am feeling.

I love you Sally, and hope we catch up on ICQ very soon.

Love & gentle hugs my special friend

Jo

>From: "Sally Grigg"
>Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
>Subject: To Jayne and Jo from Sally
>Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 19:39:22 -0600
>
>Dear Jo and Jayne,
>Hi, how could you talk back and forth like that? It was great, but I felt like I was reading a personal email. I'm pretty much in pain, and am so sorry that you are too. This is awful. I'm trying to be optimistic, but I really need pain counseling as my family doctor will give me nothing and my obgn gives me what he thinks is adequate and I have to decide how many hours and which hours I'm going to be in dreadful pain. I can't go on like this. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: