Re: I have a question

Tue Jan 8 19:31:50 2002

Hey someone else with the same symptoms as me. I too have right sided pain that sits underneath my ribcage with the exact pain description as yours.

As for the rectum and vagina pain mine could be surgery related although that was last September so shouldn't be should it?

If anyone has an answer to this I'd like to know what it is too.

I hear ya!

Take care

--
Jayne

>----- Original Message ----- From: Hchalm@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 1:35 PM Subject: Re: I have a question

> Hi my IAS buddies: > > I have a question, as I am trying to understand what I am feeling inside my > body. OK, I have a right-sided rib pain that can feel like a knife is > sticking in there at times, other times it just aches or pains, other times > it is extreme. I feel pain all throughout my abdomen at times and the upper > part of my vagina and rectum hurts. I get lower back pain when I walk too > much. My legs, hands and arms ache. Now, except for the pulling I feel on > my right side from my rib to my lower abdomen I don't feel any extensive > pulling in other areas although I feel pain from them, so sometimes I wonder > if this is adhesions or what it is. The right-sided rib pain could be nerve > damage, but of course all tests are negative for anything. What I am asking > is for those that have the time to please write in and tell me what you feel; > what parts of your body you are having pain from and what the pain feels > like. I am just trying to compare what I feel and what others feel to help > understand what is going on inside my body. > > Thank you all for those that have the time to write and let me know. To a > much better 2002 and that there be a cure coming soon for us. > > Love, > > Hell-yun >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: