Re: Jo

Wed Jan 9 06:06:35 2002

Hi Lisa

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jo, it's wonderful that word is already spreading about your book! How is it coming?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jo, it's wonderful that word is already spreading about your book! How is it coming?

Yes Lisa, it is very exciting that word is spreading about the book.  Even my kids ask me almost daily "how's the book going mum?"  It feels really great to know that even my kids believe in me & know that I will get this done.  I am up to my pregnancy with Jessica who celebrated her 9th birthday in September.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't it figure that your fridge gave out on Christmas? Things like

that always seem to happen at the worst time. My stove gave out 2 days before Thanksgiving, luckily I got my new one in time for our feast, since I was cooking for Duane's (my husband) family.

Yes Lisa, we always seem to have that kind of luck!  LOL Even though I am writing about my life... as in my experiences with pain and illness, there is so much more that I could add to it all.  The trouble is no-one would believe that it all could happen to just one couple!  LOL  I figure my ills & spills will be enough to fill a book for the moment though.

I remember the days when my kids had more fun with the boxes than the gifts in them! How old are your girls?

Well my kids love boxes and even wrapping paper, a couple of the girls are always making things out of cereal boxes, egg cartons and whatever else they can lay their hands on.  At the moment Katie is helping Jessica turn the box that the fridge came in into a cubbyhouse.  LOL that is keeping them occupied anyway   Shane & I have four daughters 16, 14, 13 and 9.  Shane & I are very proud of them and love them very much.  The last few years have been tough on them, firstly Shane was very very ill, and then I had my hysterectomy in Feb 2000 and that was the start of my real problems with pain.

Good luck with your latest problem. It is always something, isn't it?

Thank you for the good wishes Lisa, one of the best things that has happened because of my pain and adhesions is finding this board and meeting so many fantastic people.  I consider all of you as a part of a very special family, & I feel priveledged to be a part of it.

As always my prayers are with you! Well I should go get ready for my next pain management appointment. I'll check in again later.

Thank you for the prayers too, you are certainly in mine also.  As for this latest thing, I'm not sure yet.  The ultrasound showed that the ovarian remnant cyst was actually smaller which I was pleased about.  I really didn't want another visit to the operating room to have it drained.  Problem is, now we don't know exactly what is causing this additional pain.  I starting passing blood in my urine today, that freaked me out a little, but I have been told by my GP it's more than likely just an infection.  I will get more information about it tomorrow.  I'll be fine,  you know how it goes... we have good days and bad days, then we can have great weeks & unbelievabley bad weeks!  All in all though, by staying active as possible and and enjoying my family and my friends.

Love & gentle hugs

Jo (Australia) 

Lisa

>

>To remove yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org mailing list please go

> to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: