Kelly...

Wed Jan 9 21:03:28 2002

I have always felt an awful lot of pulling in my back as well as tenderness of the pelvis. I also felt very full under my ribs and carried a low grade fever. Due to the extensive surgery, I stayed in the hospital for a few days and was medicated for pain. When I was released I couldn't believe that I had no back pain or pulling! I could actually eat and go the the bathroom! This is the best I have felt in 10 years. I won't say that I am adhesion free, mornings are rough. I also have Fibromyalgia and migraine headaches. But my qualitiy of life has definately improved. The doctors told my husband I was a challenge. I had intestinal adhesions involving the abdominal wall, pelvis and interloop adhesions. I also had internal hernias, chronic cholecystitis and complete cul-de-sac obliteration. I pray for all who are suffering, I know your pain and frustration. I learned the hard way that you have to take charge of your health, keep a journal or calender so you can write down your symptoms. Keep a file of everything, ask for copies of all of your medical records and tests, and remember that you are not alone. Sherry

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: