Re: My surgery is scheduled for January 15th at Duisburg, Germany...Helen D.

Thu Jan 10 08:43:20 2002

Dear Helen, Best of luck on your surgery in Germany. We will keep you in our prayers. Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 11:22 PM Subject: My surgery is scheduled for January 15th at Duisburg, Germany...Helen D.

Dear IAS Friends,

On Tuesday, January 15th, I will be having surgery for adhesions (adhesiolysis) at the Klinikum Duisburg at Duisburg, Germany. My surgeon, Dr. Matthias Korell, will be using SprayGel adhesion barrier - a new adhesion barrier, which was approved late in November 2001 for use in Europe.

When I had surgery in November 2000, Dr. Korell did not use an adhesion barrier; so with the use of a barrier this time, I am hopeful SprayGel will prove its worth. You can learn more about SprayGel at this website:

http://www.confluentsurgical.com/ .

I will be leaving for Germany on Satuday, January 12th and will arrive in Dusseldorf, Germany on Sunday, January 13th. An IAS friend and her husband from Montana will be arriving at Dusseldorf about an hour later than my flight. Her surgery will be on Wednesday, January 16th.

Recently, I received an email from a young lady from Budapest, Hungary, who told me she will be accompanying her girlfriend to Duisburg. Her friend will be having surgery on January 22nd.

In addition to meeting these people for the first time, it will be nice to renew friendships with people I met in November 2000 !!!

I am looking forward to this upcoming surgery with anticipation and much hope.

Love, Helen D.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: