Re: Chronic pelvic pain....KIM, 28 SURGERIES for the same problem!!...CANCEL THE JANUARY 24th SURGERY!!

Thu Jan 10 18:01:30 2002

Dear Kim,

28 SURGERIES FOR THE SAME THING???!!! KIM, UNLESS YOU ARE HAVING AN ACUTE BOWEL OBSTRUCTION, IT IS TIME TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR...A DOCTOR, who will help you - rather than mutilate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read EVERY MESSAGE on the IAS MESSAGE BOARD since APRIL 1999; and during that time, I have only heard of the following 3 surgeons in the UNITED STATES, who are known to have "SOME" success with adhesion surgery: DR. REICH, DR. REDAN and DR. GERHART. Even these experts CANNOT GUARANTEE the results of adhesion surgeries

I also have heard of Dr. Korell in GERMANY. I will be having surgery in GERMANY on January 15th; and DR. KORELL will be my surgeon. He (as well as the 3 surgeons above) are the BEST LAPAROSCOPIC SURGEONS IN THE WORLD!! Dr. Korell will use SPRAYGEL adhesion barrier - recently approved for use in EUROPE. DON'T TRUST JUST ANY SURGEON!!

AT THIS TIME...SURGERY IS NOT THE ANSWER!! PAIN MANAGEMENT IS THE BEST OPTION!!!. If you are not getting adequate pain medication, then seek a pain management program where you will be given adequate pain medication!! START READING AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ABOUT ADHESIONS!!

Pain management IS MORE THAN PILLS!! Jo from Australia has shared some very valuable pain management techniques; such as RELAXATION, VISUALIZATION, etc.

If you click: "LINKS" (at the very top of this webpage), you will find a section with the title, ALTERNATIVE HEALTH CARE. There are pain management ideas there.

Sorry to be so blunt; but 28 surgeries for the same problem is barbaric!!! This surgeon is not looking out for you and your best interests!! Could it be that the $$$$$'s are more important to him?

~ ~ ~ ~ X>Re: Chronic pelvic pain: From: kim (bknox61@hotmail.com); Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:37:18 -0600 (CST) I know what youare going through,I have had 28 surgeries for the same problem and i go for another one on the 24th of january.the pain is really bad and very hard to get through each day.i have to be on pain medicine ,just so i can get out of bed each day.you can email me and i will help you,as much as i can.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: